INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- PM Narendra Modi will chair NITI Aayog’s sixth Governing Council meeting on February 20 via video conferencing.
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal met the kin of two frontline workers who died of COVID-19 while on duty and gave a cheque of ₹1 crore each to their families.
- PM Narendra Modi blamed the previous governments for not cutting India’s energy import dependence after petrol price crossed ₹100/litre in Rajasthan.
- Uttar Pradesh Police on Thursday filed a case of murder in connection with the deaths of two minor girls whose bodies were found in a field in Unnao.
- National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Wednesday arrested a Jammu and Kashmir man, identified as Taraq Hussain Giri, for harbouring and providing logistical support to two Hizbul Mujahideen terrorists in March 2019.
- Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) issued fresh guidelines in Mumbai amid rising COVID-19 cases.
- Maharashtra Health Minister Rajesh Tope on Thursday said he has tested positive for COVID-19. “With everyone’s blessings, I will be soon back in your service.
- A Mumbai court hearing a case registered under the POCSO Act said that posterior is a “private part” of a human’s body.
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW