INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- India has reported 14,199 new COVID-19 cases and 83 more deaths in the last 24 hours, according to the Union Health Ministry. The total number of coronavirus cases in the country reached 1,10,05,850, while the death toll reached 1,56,385.
- AIIMS Director Randeep Guleria on Sunday said that herd immunity is “very difficult” to achieve and one should not think of it in “practical terms” in India, especially in the times of “variant strains” of COVID-19.
- Amid the rise in fuel prices in India, Haryana CM ML Khattar on Sunday said the increase isn’t too much overall.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Sunday said PM Narendra Modi has a personal relationship with Tamil Nadu and he has continuously tried to empower Tamil refugees in Sri Lanka.
- Security forces busted a hideout of militants and seized an assortment of small arms and ammunition in Jammu and Kashmir’s Anantnag, police said.
- Citing the recent glacial break in Uttarakhand, CM Trivendra Singh Rawat has urged the central government to set up a centre for the study of glaciers in the state.
- After meeting a delegation of farmers from Western UP in the Delhi Assembly on Sunday, CM Arvind Kejriwal said the new farm laws were like a death warrant for them
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW