INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has now become the most followed active politician on Twitter after the micro-blogging platform permanently suspended outgoing US President Donald Trump’s account.
- Seventeen more ducks were found dead at Delhi’s Sanjay Lake, prompting authorities to declare it an ‘alert zone’ amid a bird flu scare in different parts of the country.
- A 30-year-old man was arrested in Delhi for his involvement in theft cases from Delhi, Punjab and other parts of the country.
- After Haryana CM ML Khattar’s ‘Kisan Mahapanchayat’ was cancelled as farm law protesters vandalised the venue in Karnal , he said with such behaviour, the protesters had “defamed farmers”.
- Centre paid ₹1,364 crore to 20.48 lakh undeserving beneficiaries under PM-KISAN scheme, a reply to an RTI query by the Union Agriculture Ministry reveals.
- DRDO has developed Himtapak, a space heating device for Indian Army personnel posted in eastern Ladakh, Siachen and other high altitude areas.
TO READ MORE CLICK THE LINK BELOW