INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- PM Narendra Modi on Monday announced an ex-gratia of ₹2 lakh from PM’s National Relief Fund (PMNRF) for each of the next of kin of those who lost their lives in the hospital fire in Maharashtra’s Bhandara.
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) Mayor Jai Prakash has said that ward public health inspectors will visit restaurants and request them not to sell roasted chicken amid bird flu scare.
- National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) has launched an aerial LiDAR (light detection and ranging) survey for the 865-km Delhi-Varanasi bullet train corridor from Uttar Pradesh’s Greater Noida.
- A 31-year-old man last week succumbed to injures he sustained after the bike he was riding fell into a pit dug up for an underpass that is being built along the border on the Gurugram-Delhi Expressway.
- Three trucks with the first doses of the Covishield vaccine left Serum Institute of India’s facility in Pune to the airport for distribution on early Tuesday morning.
- Serum Institute of India (SII) has signed a contract with the Centre for supplying 1.1 crore doses of Covishield vaccine, Chairman of the Poonawalla group that includes SII.
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW