INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- India has reported 15,968 new COVID-19 cases and 202 more deaths in the last 24 hours, according to the Union Health Ministry.
- The government on Tuesday said that vaccine recipients will not be given a choice on which COVID-19 vaccine to take, Serum Institute of India’s Covishield or Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin.
- The Army has decided to induct women as pilots in its aviation wing and the first batch is likely to begin training in July.
- Air quality in the national capital deteriorated on Wednesday morning to ‘very poor’ category with the hourly average air quality index (AQI) at 7 am reaching 340.
- Amid the farmers’ protests in India, Mathura BJP MP Hema Malini on Tuesday said, “The farmers don’t even know what they want and what is the problem with the farm laws, which shows that they’re doing this because someone asked them to do it.”
- Noida-based entrepreneur Mohit Goel, who started the company Ringing Bells and offered ‘Freedom 251’ mobile phones for ₹251, has been arrested by Noida Police. Goel allegedly defrauded traders dealing in dry fruits to the tune of ₹200 crore.
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW