INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- BJP leader Kalsingh Bhabar asked Congress MLA Kantilal Bhuria to apologise for alleging that BJP leaders were drinking alcohol from the donation money for the Ram Temple construction.
- West Bengal Education Minister Partha Chatterjee on Tuesday announced that schools for classes 9 to 12 will reopen from February 12. Chatterjee said the consent of parents would be mandatory for attending physical classes.
- Residents of Dhulijan village in Assam’s Tinsukia on Sunday wore white clothes and conducted ‘shradh’ ceremony for 36 vultures that had died last month due to poisoning.
- Delhi Police has asked Director Generals of Police (DGP) of Punjab and Haryana to stop farmers at their locations and prevent them from entering the national capital.
- As many as 340 people have died while cleaning sewers in the last five years, the Social Justice and Empowerment Ministry said.
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW