INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- All schools in Delhi will continue to remain closed till September 30 in view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Directorate of Education said.
- Parts of Delhi are likely to remain cloudy with a possibility of light rain in a few areas. Scientists at the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said that while there was a forecast of moderate rain in Delhi-NCR between September 3 and September 5, the monsoon trough moved away from the city.
- People from Delhi who recently visited the two popular eateries in Murthal whose large number of staff have been found to be COVID-19 positive, should immediately self-isolate and get themselves tested after a couple of days, officials said .
- There has been a new twist in the demand for extortion of Rs 50 lakh from Palwal’s BJP leader Pawan Aggarwal’s wife and his partner for possession of the school. The accused say that he is an officer of Omex Heights Society Sector 86 RWA and is a senior citizen.
- Haryana, the Health Department has made a big disclosure. A survey of 20 lakh 28 thousand 117 people was conducted in the state. Out of which 7.32 percent people got cured through corona and they did not even know. Neither did they go for their tests nor did they consume any kind of medicine.
To Read more please click the below