INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal today said coronavirus cases in the national capital are reducing and the second wave of the virus is declining.
- A Delhi-based trust has filed a plea in Supreme Court seeking its intervention to clear blockades put up amid farmers’ protest at Delhi borders as they’re “aggravating the distress” from coronavirus.
- Delhi is likely to witness a partly cloudy sky on Tuesday with a chance of thunder and lightning, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
- A Delhi court on Monday refused to grant any interim relief to businessman Navneet Kalra in a case involving the alleged black marketing of oxygen concentrators in the national capital.
- A 100-bed COVID-19 facility at the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Government Medical College in Chhainsa is set to open on Tuesday in Haryana’s Faridabad.
- The Odisha government has decided to float a global tender for procuring COVID-19 vaccines to inoculate the state’s entire population, Chief Secretary SC Mahapatra said.
- Jan Adhikar Party chief Pappu Yadav was arrested in Patna for allegedly violating COVID-19 protocols. “He was moving around in a vehicle without a permit.
- The US Customs and Border Protection agriculture specialists found two cow dung cakes in a suitcase that was left behind by an Air India passenger at the Washington Dulles International Airport.
- An FIR has been filed against unidentified persons for breaching COVID-19 protocols after thousands were seen at the funeral of Uttar Pradesh’s Budaun’s Shahar Imam, Hazrat Abdul Hameed Mohammad Salimul Qadri.
- The West Bengal government on Monday told the Calcutta High Court that no incident of post-poll violence was reported in the state since May 9 and assured it that all possible steps would be taken by the state to prevent such incidents.
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW