INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- The number of coronavirus cases in India has reached 51,18,253 as record 97,894 people tested positive in the last 24 hours, according to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Nitin Gadkari, the Minister of Road Transport and Highways, has tested positive for coronavirus.
- After Minister of State for Health Ashwini Kumar Choubey said that the Centre does not have data on doctors who died of COVID-19, Indian Medical Association (IMA) said the government is “abandoning national heroes”.
- Over 80% children enrolled in government schools didn’t receive any form of education since the lockdown, a survey by Oxfam India across five states revealed.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs on Wednesday stated that the terrorist incidents in J&K reduced up to 54% since the abrogation of Article 370.
- India has joined the Djibouti Code of Conduct/Jeddah Amendment as Observer, the External Affairs Ministry said. DCOC is a grouping on maritime matters comprising 18 member states adjoining the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden, the East coast of Africa and Island countries in the Indian Ocean Region.
To read more please click the link below