INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- The total number of coronavirus cases in India has increased to 61,45,291 after a single-day spike of 70,589 cases.
- A mass agitation will be announced in protest of the new farm laws on October 1, the General Secretary of the Kisan Mazdoor Sangharsh Committee announced on Tuesday.
- A total of 72 Gurugram primary schools are being upgraded to Model Sanskriti Schools as part of Haryana government’s aim to improve standard of education.
- A retired Army official named Gangasharan, who was allegedly attacked by his relatives over property dispute in Gurugram’s IMT Manesar area, has died at a hospital.
- Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) chief Sukhbir Singh Badal on Monday termed the sit-in protest (dharna) at Khatkar Kalan by Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh as a “shameful political nautanki”.
To read more click the link the below