INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- In a joint statement, India and the US on Tuesday asked Pakistan to “expeditiously bring to justice the perpetrators and planners of all [terror] attacks, including 26/11 Mumbai, Uri and Pathankot”.
- Delhi on Tuesday reported 4,853 new COVID-19 cases in the highest single-day spike for the national capital. Delhi recorded 2,832 COVID-19 cases on Monday, and on Sunday, 4,136 fresh COVID-19 cases were recorded in the highest single-day spike in 38 days.
- Faridabad: A 21-year-old student in Haryana was shot dead in broad daylight just outside her college by a man who first tried to shove her into his car. The woman’s murder on the streets, barely 30 km from Delhi, has been caught in a frightening video that shows her attempts to save herself before being shot at point blank range.
- The Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) has dedicated its Sector 50 station to the transgender community and has renamed it ‘Pride Station’.
- While rejecting the plea filed by some students of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) against fee hike by the institution, the Delhi High Court said that the petition is vague and cannot be accepted.
To read more click the link below