INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- The overall air quality in Delhi remained in the ‘very poor’ category on Wednesday morning, according to data from Central Pollution Control Board.
- Delhi Police on Monday said that a group of armed men allegedly robbed a businessman’s SUV after abducting his driver from the Vasant Kunj area and later freeing him in Haryana’s Panipat.
- The meeting between protesting farmer unions and the government has concluded with Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar calling it good.
- A number of Northern Railway trains were cancelled, short terminated or diverted due to the farmers’ protest in Delhi, Punjab and other areas. The 09613 Ajmer-Amritsar express special train commencing on December 2 and the 05211 Dibrugarh-Amritsar express special train commencing on December 3 were cancelled.
- The Gurugram Fire Department is planning to deploy fire tenders across the city’s nine key points to reduce response time, ensure swifter dousing of fire and make rescue operations effective, according to officials.
- A Border Security Force team probing the intrusion of four JeM terrorists killed recently in Jammu’s Nagrota, entered 200 metres inside Pakistan’s side, a top government official said.
- Greater Noida Police have arrested three men for allegedly transporting cattle illegally through the Eastern Peripheral Expressway and have recovered 37 buffaloes from them.
To read more please click the link below