INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- The Gautam Buddha Nagar Police has extended curbs under Section 144 of CrPC till January 2, 2021 amid COVID-19 pandemic.
- Serum Institute of India (SII) has become the first Indian company to seek approval from the Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) for emergency use of its COVID-19 vaccine.
- Farmers on Monday continued to camp at the Singhu border between Haryana and Delhi to protest against the farm laws. Their protest against the central government’s farm laws entered 12th day today.
- The Air Quality Index (AQI) in Noida and Ghaziabad remained under ‘severe’ category for the third day in a row, a government agency said on Sunday. Greater Noida, Faridabad and Gurugram recorded ‘very poor’ air quality, it added.
- A 25-year-old man was shot dead by a group of assailants in a market in Delhi’s Rohini area and the incident was caught on CCTV camera.
- Carlin driver Jehan Daruvala on Sunday created history when he became the first Indian to win a Formula 2 race during the Sakhir Grand Prix.
To read more please click the link below