INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- Union Health Secretary Rajesh Bhushan has said that six COVID-19 vaccine candidates are in different clinical trial stages in India while three COVID-19 vaccine candidates are in the pre-clinical stage.
- The weight of the school bag should be 10% of the body weight of the student carrying it, according to one of the suggestions of the School Bag Policy 2020 prepared by the Education Ministry.
- Over 90% beds in government-run COVID-19 hospitals in Telangana remain vacant as the number of infected people continued to decline, officials said. Of the 8,561 beds in 61 government hospitals treating COVID-19 patients, 7,803 beds were vacant .
- India has reported 32,080 new patients of coronavirus disease in the last 24 hours, taking the total number of cases to 97,35,850.
- Bhartiya Kisan Union’s Spokesperson Rakesh Tikait has said that the meeting between Home Minister Amit Shah and farmer leaders on Tuesday evening was positive.
- Two unidentified terrorists were killed in an encounter that broke out at Tiken area of Pulwama on Wednesday, said Jammu and Kashmir Police. The encounter started in the wee hours of Wednesday in the Tiken area of Pulwama.
To read more click the link below