INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- India reported 30,005 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, taking the total tally so far to 98,26,775, as per the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. With 442 new deaths due to COVID-19 infection, the death toll has reached 1,42,628.
- India’s first indigenous mRNA vaccine candidate has received approval to initiate Phase 1 and 2 human clinical trials from Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI).
- PSLV-C50 is scheduled to launch a communication satellite, CMS-01, on December 17 from Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR in Andhra Pradesh’s Sriharikota, ISRO stated. CMS-01 is the 42nd communication satellite of India.
- A Northeast Delhi riots accused Tanveer Malik alleged that he has not been given food since Thursday in the Mandoli jail.
- Colonel Prithipal Singh Gill (retired), the only officer who served in Royal Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, and Indian Army (Artillery), turned 100.
To read more please click the link below