INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- The cost of constructing the Ram temple complex on the 67-acre land in Ayodhya will be about ₹1,100 crore, including ₹300 crore to ₹400 crore to be spent on the temple itself, Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Nyas treasurer said.
- India has decided to lift the ban on onion exports from January 1, as prices have fallen sharply in the last few weeks. Exports of all varieties of onion will be allowed, the Ministry of Commerce and Industry said in a notification.
- Ten more contacts of people who recently returned to Delhi from the UK, where a new COVID-19 variant has been detected, were found to be COVID-19 positive, officials said.
- Delhi recorded a minimum temperature of 3.6°C at 8.30 am on Tuesday, which is likely to fall by 2°C during the next 24 hours, the India Meteorological Department has stated.
- The overall air quality in Delhi improved marginally from the ‘very poor’ category to ‘poor’ on Tuesday morning, according to data from the Central Pollution Control Board.
TO READ MORE CLICK THELINK BELOW