INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- 500 people have been detained in Jammu and Kashmir by security forces after the recent killings of civilians in the region, an official was quoted as saying by AFP.
- India reported 18,132 new COVID-19 cases, which is the lowest single-day rise in 215 days, the government informed.
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah during an interview said that an “uneducated person is a burden on the country”.
- PM Narendra Modi on Monday launched the Indian Space Association (ISpA), which the PMO said is the premier industry association of space and satellite companies that aspires to be the collective voice of the Indian space industry.
- Two militants were killed and a policeman was injured during encounters in Jammu and Kashmir’s Anantnag and Bandipora districts on Monday, police said.
- 3th round of military-level talks with China over resolution of issues along LAC in Eastern Ladakh, the Indian Army said the meeting didn’t result in the resolution of the issues.
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW