INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- The number of coronavirus cases in India has reached 72,39,389 as 63,509 people tested positive in the last 24 hours, according to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- The Delhi government has urged the CBSE to extend the deadline for payment of board exam fees for Classes 10 and 12 from October 15 to November 14.
- Adhiraaj Sejwal, an eight-year-old boy in Delhi, has raised ₹2 lakh for more than 100 government school students who had been facing financial hardships to pay their board exam fee.
- The Air Quality Index (AQI) in Ghaziabad on Monday dropped to the ‘very poor’ category for the first time since February, according to the Central Pollution Control Board’s figures.
- Actor-turned-politician Kushboo Sundar on Tuesday claimed she was insulted in Congress and that there was “no freedom to speak the truth” within the party.
To read more please click the link below