INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- India has reported 1,94,720 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, a jump of 26,657 cases from yesterday.
- Filmmaker Manish Mundra offered financial help to the family of Salil Tripathi, who worked as Zomato delivery boy in Delhi after losing his job as restaurant manager during COVID-19 first wave.
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday said that the COVID-19 restrictions will be lifted as cases will decline.
- An avalanche warning has been issued for 24 places in five districts of Himachal Pradesh, including Shimla, Lahaul and Spiti, Kullu, Chamba and Kinnaur by the Snow and Avalanche Study Establishment (SASE).
- A handloom weaver in Telangana has weaved a saree that can be packed in a matchbox.
- The IMD on Tuesday warned about cold wave conditions in isolated pockets over Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh between January 13 and 15 and over northeast Rajasthan between January 12 and 14 January.
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK