INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- India has reported 2,47,417 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, a jump of 52,697 cases from yesterday.
- India’s top IT company TCS’ attrition rate rose to 15.3% in the October-December period from 11.9% in the previous quarter, however, it claimed it’s the “lowest in the industry”
- 4,626 beds at COVID-19 care centres in Delhi, 590 (12.75%) are occupied and 4,036 are vacant, as per official data.
- Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain said that the number of COVID-19 hospital admissions has stagnated in Delhi and there could be a downturn in the number of cases soon.
- While speaking about the security breach in Punjab, Assam CM Himanta Biswa Sarma on Wednesday claimed Congress high command and Punjab CM Charanjit Singh Channi “conspired to kill” PM Narendra Modi.
- 20 MBBS students, 10 house surgeons, six PG students and four faculty members in Hyderabad’s Gandhi Medical College and Hospital tested positive for COVID-19, the Telangana Junior Doctors Association (TJUDA) .
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW