INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri on Thursday announced the extension of domestic airfares cap, earlier announced till November 24, by three months.
- The government on Thursday extended the income-tax exemption for the payment of cash equivalent of Leave Travel Concession (LTC) fare to the non-Central Government employees.
- Delhi cabinet has approved over ₹40 crore to provide medical insurance of ₹5 lakh and term insurance of ₹10 lakh to lawyers who are residents of the national capital, Delhi Law Minister Kailash Gahlot said .
- Delhi University set up a fact-finding committee to probe lapses and look into “controversial” appointments made by the suspended Vice-Chancellor Yogesh Tyagi.
- Delhi Environment Minister Gopal Rai said that the government has directed all district magistrates and the Delhi Police to ensure that only green fire-crackers are manufactured, stored and sold through licensed traders.
To read more please click the below