INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- The Ministry of Railways has extended time limit from six months to up to nine months for cancellation and refund on counter tickets for train journeys between March 21 and July 31, 2020, because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Four more Delhi residents have reportedly tested positive for the new coronavirus strain that recently emerged in the UK.
- A contingent of NSG ‘black cat’ commandos and tableau of CRPF will be part of Republic Day 2021 parade on January 26 in Delhi.
- The Delhi government has ordered reopening of medical colleges under the Union Territory government with immediate effect after an improvement in the COVID-19 situation in the national capital.
- Two samples of poultry tested positive for bird flu in MP’s Indore and Neemuch districts on Thursday, said an official.
- Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia on Thursday said that no case of bird flu has been reported yet in the national capital.
- Indian Army personnel in Jammu and Kashmir’s Sopore carried a woman and her newborn baby on a stretcher from the hospital to her home for several kilometres as heavy snowfall had blocked the roads.
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW