INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- The number of coronavirus cases in India has reached 52,14,677 as 96,424 people tested positive in the last 24 hours, according to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri has inaugurated India’s first General Aviation Terminal facility at Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport.
- Health Minister Harsh Vardhan on Thursday stated that the Centre aims to bring down India’s COVID-19 mortality rate to less than 1% from the current 1.64%.
- Haryana Shehri Vikas Pradhikaran (HSVP) will offer plots to 29 families whose land was acquired to build the Dwarka Expressway.
- A terrorist attack was averted after a joint search operation by the Army and police discovered 52-kg explosives near a highway in Awantipora tehsil of south Kashmir’s Pulwama district.