INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- As many as 7,340 new coronavirus cases were confirmed in Delhi in the last 24 hours, taking the total number of cases in the national capital to 4,82,170.
- The Air Quality Index (AQI) in Delhi on Saturday was recorded as 414 which falls in the ‘severe’ category. This was the worst AQI in the national capital since 2016 on Diwali.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday wished the people of Jharkhand on the foundation day of the state.
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and his wife took part in Diwali celebrations at the Akshardham Temple today.
- UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath distributed appointment letters to 1,438 junior engineers recruited through the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
To read more click the link below