INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- India has reported 31,521 new coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours, taking the total number of cases to 97,67,371.
- The BSE Sensex soared 494.99 points on Wednesday to close above 46,100-mark for the first time.
- The BSE Sensex rallied over 400 points and hit the 46,000-mark for the first time amid optimism over recovery from the economic slowdown caused by the coronavirus.
- Chairperson of Delhi Assembly’s Environment Committee Atishi told the commissioners of East and North Delhi Municipal Corporations that complacency towards air quality “won’t be tolerated”.
- A family in Punjab didn’t accept gifts at a wedding and instead placed a donation box asking guests to donate money for the farmers protesting against farm laws at Delhi borders.
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath on Wednesday said the state would set up 35,000 centres for the COVID-19 vaccine and all of them will be under CCTV vigil.
To read more click the link below