INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- The Supreme Court on Monday granted two days to the Centre to file an affidavit about the working of the new ordinance, which was brought to deal with air pollution in Delhi-NCR and adjoining areas.
- Gulmarg was the coldest recorded place in Jammu and Kashmir at -9 degrees Celsius on Monday, IMD officials said. Jammu recorded the coldest day of the season with the maximum temperature dipping to 11.6 degrees Celsius. The Himachal Pradesh government on Monday decided to continue with night curfew in four COVID-hit districts till January 5.
- Police have registered a case against three former employees of a private company, which provides ATM cash loading services, for allegedly stealing ₹10.7 lakh from several ATMs in Noida.
- The Sensex rose by 154 points to close at a record high of 46,253 points .
- Reliance Jio, in a letter to TRAI, has accused Vodafone Idea and Bharti Airtel of “capitalising” on the ongoing farmers’ protest in northern parts of India.
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW