INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- The Delhi High Court has directed the New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) to protect 500 newly planted amaltas saplings in parts of the Central Ridge area from monkeys by installing tree guards.
- Faridabad: Corona virus infection is spreading fast once again. The figure has crossed 13 thousand and more than 200 new cases are being reported every day. In such a situation, nutritious food along with physical distance and mask is most important to avoid corona. Nutritious food increases immunity.
- Faridabad: The speed of corona infection has increased since four days. The Health Department has confirmed 270 new corona cases on Monday. The total number of infected has increased to 14,166. At the same time, 166 people have managed to break the corona infection cycle and one infected died during treatment.
- India’s total coronavirus cases have increased to 42,80,422 after a single-day spike of 75,809 cases.
- The Pakistani army suffered heavy losses in retaliatory firing on Monday at Kerry Battal in Palanwala sector on the LoC. Three of his posts were destroyed. Pakistani troops fled leaving two posts. The soldiers did not return to these checkpoints till late evening.
- Slogans of Bharat Mata ki Jai echoed in Leh on Monday amid tension created over LAC. Tibetan soldier Naima Tenzin, who was martyred on the LAC, was given a final farewell with loud slogans, which echoed the Chinese troops on the LAC as well. Flags of Tibet and India also appeared during the funeral. There were also slogans of Tibet’s independence.
To read more please click link the below