INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has said that before bringing in the new farm laws, the government had held discussions with the farmers’ bodies across the country.
- India became the second most cyber-attacked country in the last three months after the US, Check Point reported. Ransomware attacks increased by 98% in the US and by nearly 40% in India.
- The number of coronavirus cases in India has reached 67,57,131 as 72,049 people tested positive in the last 24 hours, according to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- The Delhi High Court on Tuesday suspended the life sentence of a woman, who was convicted in 2018 for murdering her stepson, on the condition that she will undertake social service during the period of her bail.
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday said that the Delhi government will start spraying a bio-decomposer solution from October 11 to combat stubble burning in non-basmati agricultural lands in the city.
To read more click the link below