INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- Five members of Hindu Sena were detained for allegedly vandalising Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi’s Ashoka Road residence in Delhi, officials said .
- Rain lashed some parts of Delhi following which few areas witnessed waterlogging and traffic snarls. The Safdarjung Observatory recorded 3.6 mm of rainfall till 5.30 pm.
- UP government will set up an electronic park in the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority area near Jewar Airport, Yeida CEO Arunvir Singh said.
- Adani Group on Tuesday said its “role is limited to running the port” after 3,000 kilograms of heroin from Afghanistan, worth around ₹20,000 crore, was seized at Gujarat’s Mundra Port.
- The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has issued an ‘Orange’ alert in Delhi for Wednesday. An ‘Orange’ alert is issued as a warning for extremely bad weather with a possibility of waterlogging and traffic disruption.
- Amending over a 50-year-old rule, Centre has allowed IAS, IPS and IFoS officers to retain gifts received from foreign dignitaries while being members of the Indian delegation.
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW