INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- The situation is that Delhi has the highest number of health workers infected so far in the country. More than two thousand Corona warriors have been infected so far in Delhi. While about a dozen of them have died.
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday claimed that international media has “exposed” Facebook and WhatsApp’s “brazen assault” on India’s democracy and social harmony, as he demanded an investigation into the allegations against them.
- Noida MLA Pankaj Singh, son of Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, on Tuesday, said he has tested positive for COVID-19.
- India’s active coronavirus cases have increased to 8,01,282, said Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on Wednesday.
- The corruption cases in Haryana are also being investigated with great courtesy. The investigation of 110 cases of 10 departments has been hanging for a long time. Chief Secretary Keshani Anand Arora has called a meeting of the Chief Vigilance Officers of all the departments on 11 September in view of the slow pace of investigation of the cases.
TO READ MORE CLICK LINK BELOW .