INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- As many as 2,860 new COVID-19 cases have been reported in Delhi in the last 24 hours, taking the national capital’s total infections to 3,03,693.
- The number of coronavirus cases in India has reached 69,79,423 as 73,272 people tested positive in the last 24 hours, according to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath on Friday said that the Opposition parties nurtured mafia elements during their 15-year-rule in the state.
- On the occasion of its 88th anniversary on Thursday, the Indian Air Force (IAF) achieved a new record of the highest skydive landing at Khardung La mountain pass in Leh at an altitude of 17,982 feet, breaking its own earlier record.
- Pune’s district administration, along with state and central health officials, has decided to open five post-COVID care centres across the city to tackle any illness or symptoms of the recovered patients, according to reports.
To read more please click the link below