INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- The total number of coronavirus cases in India has increased to 83,13,876 after a single-day spike of 46,253 cases.
- The first phase of Malabar naval exercise began in the Bay of Bengal on Tuesday, with participation from Indian Navy, United States Navy, Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force and Royal Australian Navy.
- Delhi Police on Tuesday said that they have arrested four women for allegedly robbing people under the guise of begging.
- Delhi government’s department of Women and Child Development (WCD) has directed its district officers to share their live location daily through WhatsApp to mark their attendance.
- Delhi High Court has observed that teachers cannot be allowed to suffer for salaries in the blame game between Delhi government and Delhi University colleges.
- Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s electoral vote count has reached 205, according to Edison Research exit polls.
To read more please click the below link