INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- India has recorded 44,489 new coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours, data from the Health Ministry showed on Thursday, the 19th straight day that single-day cases have stayed below the 50,000-mark.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday said that digital gadgets and platforms are stealing our time and we must set aside some time for ourselves.
- Delhi Environment Minister Gopal Rai on Thursday announced that he has tested positive for COVID-19. “After initial symptoms, I got tested for coronavirus, which came back positive.
- Delhi Metro services in the National Capital Region will be restricted till 2 pm on Thursday due to the farmers’ rally.
- Haryana Home Minister Anil Vij on Thursday tweeted that a three-member Drafting Committee has been formed to frame a law on ‘love jihad’ in the state.
To read more please click the link below