INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain said on Thursday that schools in the national capital won’t reopen till the state government is convinced about students’ safety.
- IITs and NITs will start offering engineering courses in mother tongue for the academic session 2021-22, the Ministry of Education said .
- The air quality in Delhi improved from the ‘very poor’ category to the ‘moderate’ category on Friday morning with the overall Air Quality Index at 136, according to CPCB.
- The Delhi High Court told the AAP government that police and authorities should avoid collecting fines in cash for violation of COVID-19 norms and should instead use an electronic system.
- Shiromani Akali Dal chief Sukhbir Singh Badal condemned the Haryana government and Centre for attempting to stop the ‘Delhi Chalo’ protest by farmers, terming it as ‘Punjab’s 26/11’.
- Members of the Indian diaspora on Thursday held a protest outside Pakistan’s embassy in Japan on the 12th anniversary of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
To read more please click the link below