INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- India has reported 31,118 new patients of coronavirus disease in the last 24 hours, taking the total number of cases to 94,62,809.
- Farmers protesting against Centre’s agriculture laws at Delhi’s Singhu, Tikri and Ghazipur borders lit candles on the occasion of Guru Nanak Dev’s 551st birth anniversary .
- The Delhi Traffic Police on Tuesday tweeted that both the Singhu and Tikri borders are closed for traffic amid the farmers’ protest.
- The overall air quality in Delhi deteriorated to the ‘very poor’ category on Tuesday morning, according to data from the Central Pollution Control Board.
- Mir Najaf Ali Khan, the grandson of Hyderabad’s last Nizam Mir Osman Ali Khan, said that Amit Shah’s promise to free Hyderabad from ‘Nizami’ culture is “nothing more than a gimmick”.
- The Joint Secretary of Punjab Kisan Sangharsh Committee in Delhi, Sukhvinder S Sabhran, on Tuesday said there are over 500 groups of farmers in the country, but Centre has invited only 32 groups for talks.
To read more please click the link below