INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- Amid the farmers’ protest, Singhu border is closed from both sides. Lampur, Auchandi and other small borders are also closed. The Chilla border on Noida link road is closed for traffic due to farmers protests near Gautam Budh Dwar.
- The Delhi High Court has sought the central government’s response on a petition that claims citizens’ right to privacy was being endangered by its surveillance systems.
- The overall air quality in Delhi improved marginally but continued to remain in the ‘very poor’ category on Thursday morning, according to data from Central Pollution Control Board.
- With the aim of preventing custodial torture, the Supreme Court said the state and Union Territory governments should ensure that CCTV cameras are installed in all police stations functioning under them.
- A ‘very poor’ air quality was recorded in 11 Haryana cities and ‘poor’ AQI was recorded in nine other cities
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath on Wednesday said his government isn’t taking away any business from anywhere and the film city in Mumbai will work there only.
To read more please click the link below