INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- 90,354 coronavirus tests were conducted in Delhi in the last 24 hours, marking the first instance of over 90,000 coronavirus tests being conducted in a single day in the national capital.
- Earthquake tremors were felt across Delhi and NCR on Thursday night. As per the initial data by National Center for Seismology, the epicentre of the earthquake was 48 km SW of Gurugram and the depth was 7.5 km.
- India’s COVID-19 count inched closer to the one crore-mark after 22,889 COVID-19 cases were reported in the last 24 hours, taking the tally to 99,79,447.
- Delhi on Thursday recorded the lowest maximum temperature of the season at 15.2°C. The national capital also witnessed a “cold day” on Thursday and recorded the minimum temperature of the season at 3.5°C at Delhi Ridge as per India Meteorological Department.
- The Supreme Court has said it is “not satisfied” with work done by the Commission for Air Quality Management, constituted to tackle air pollution in NCR and adjoining areas.
- The Gautam Buddh Nagar Police has booked 26 real estate developers in 11 cases of alleged forgery, cheating and criminal breach of trust in 2020 so far.
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath on Thursday approved the name, logo and design of the international airport to be constructed in Jewar, according to an official statement.
- The MSEDCL has severed electricity connections of as many as 780 schools, which started functioning from last month, run by the Pune Zilla Parishad.
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW