INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- The total number of coronavirus cases in India has reached 1,00,04,599 after a one-day jump of 25,153 cases.
- The Supreme Court on Friday said, “It is a world war against COVID-19. Therefore, there shall be Government Public Partnership to avoid world war against COVID-19.”
- The government has said that in the initial phase, coronavirus vaccine would be provided to healthcare workers, frontline workers and people aged 50 and above.
- India has said that it deeply “respects and understands” sentiments expressed by Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina after she said Pakistan can’t be forgiven for the atrocities it committed during the 1971 war.
- The ISRO on Thursday successfully launched India’s 42nd communication satellite from Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR, Sriharikota.
- Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh has inaugurated a paddy straw-based briquetting plant in Patiala as part of an initiative to cut down on stubble burning and reduce air pollution.
TO READ MORE CLICK THE LINK BELOW