INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, while addressing the India International Science Festival, said India’s tech industry is at the “forefront of solving global problems but India wants to do more”.
- NITI Aayog Member (Health) VK Paul, during a press briefing on Tuesday, said the new mutation of coronavirus strain detected in the UK is a “super-spreader” with 70% increased transmissibility rate.
- Praising the medical fraternity in their fight against coronavirus, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Tuesday said, “Post COVID-19 crisis, the world has understood that the real ‘Superman’ and ‘Wonder Woman’ are our doctors, nurses and paramedical staff.”
- Delhi Home Minister Satyendar Jain on Tuesday said that necessary instructions have been issued to the Home Department to withdraw all FIRs and complaints lodged during lockdown against migrant labourers.
- Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL) CEO Videh Jaipuriar has said, “We have a storage capacity of 27 lakh vaccines at any given point for Delhi Airport.”
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW