INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- India registered 13,451 new cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours, 8.2% higher than yesterday. As many as 585 deaths were reported in the country in the last 24 hours, increasing the total death count to 4,55,653.
- Petrol and diesel prices hit fresh record highs on Wednesday after the fuel rates were hiked following a two-day pause.
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal’s recent visit to Ayodhya, UP CM Yogi Adityanath said those who earlier abused Lord Ram are now visiting Ayodhya as elections are approaching. Yogi further accused Kejriwal of forcing UP’s migrants out of Delhi during COVID-19 lockdown.
- The Principal Secretary of the UP government, Pramod Kumar Srivastava, on Tuesday issued an order to withdraw over three lakh cases filed against the general public for violating COVID-19 protocols and lockdown guidelines.
- The Rajasthan government in an order said that “mobile internet, internet services, bulk SMS/MMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and other social media services via internet service providers (except voice calls and broadband internet)” will be suspended in parts of the state on October 27.
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW