INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal on Monday, speaking at AAP’s protest at Jantar Mantar against the three new farm bills, said that the central government has “backstabbed farmers”.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced leave travel concession (LTC) cash voucher scheme, which she said is the first part of the government’s plan to boost consumer spending.
- India’s retail inflation rose to 7.34% in September from 6.69% in the previous month as prices of some food items increased, data provided by the government showed.
- India’s economy will be the world’s third largest by 2050, and continue in the position till 2100, according to a study in medical journal The Lancet.
- Actor and BJP MP Ravi Kishan he will raise in Parliament the issue of vulgarity in Bhojpuri songs and demand a stringent law against it.
To read more click he link below