Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Performance-oriented vehicles offering 205 NM of torque (an additional 15NM vs Manual Variant)
- Starts at an introductory price of Rs. 12,84,800.
- Additional features include Citroen Connect with 40 smart features including Remote Engine Start, and Remote AC preconditioning.
- Citroen introduces progressive in-app marketplace for seamless fuel transactions via Citroen Connect
- The new C3 Aircross Automatic features a versatile 5/ 5+2 seat configuration with up to 511 liters of luggage volume and best in class second-row knee room.
- Available across 58 La Maison Citroen Phygital Showrooms in 53 cities
- 100% direct Online Buying option through Citroen India website: www.citroen.in
Citroen, the renowned French automaker, has unveiled the C3 Aircross Automatic (AT) at an exciting introductory price of Rs. 12,84,800 (ex-showroom), making it the most budget-friendly automatic mid-sized SUV in India. Collaborating closely with local consumers and regional teams, the C3 Aircross SUV Automatic is developed and manufactured in India. Boasting a high-performance torque converter 6-speed AT with a manual gear selector mode, the C3 Aircross SUV AT emerges as India’s most accessible and affordable automatic SUV over 4 meters. Enhancing its performance, the automatic variant offers an impressive 205 NM of torque, surpassing the manual variant by an additional 15NM. The C3 Aircross AT SUV boasts an ARAI-certified fuel efficiency of 17.6 KMPL. The automatic version comes equipped with convenient features such as Remote Engine Start and Remote AC preconditioning.