INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- Members of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) have withdrawn ₹39,403 crore between March 25 and August 31, the Labour Ministry informed the Lok Sabha .
- The youth section will also be added to the link of suggestions for the Master Plan-2041 for future Delhi. Under this, the Youth Meetings will be organized by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) to know the views of the youth. In this, the youth will be able to give their suggestions to the authority.
- With the construction of Orbital Rail Corridor, not only Haryana will also gain momentum. This will not only reduce traffic pressure at Delhi’s busiest railway stations, but it will also get rid of the problem of trains coming out to Delhi.
- The Central Government on Tuesday approved the laying of the Orbital Rail Corridor along with the Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway. The state government sent its DPR to the center. This project will also reduce the cost of transport by connecting the industrial areas of Haryana with a dedicated freight corridor, saving time.
- More than two thousand patients of corona are being found in the state. The total number of infected people has reached 99841 with 2487 new patients received on Tuesday. In this way, the figure will cross one lakh on Wednesday. 25 people died in a day.
To read more please click the link below