INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- The resumption of Delhi Metro services on Monday brought smiles back on the faces of commuters in the national capital, but many said the closure of most entry-exit gates caused delay and inconvenience.
- Delhi Police on Monday claimed to have arrested two suspected members of the banned militant outfit Babbar Khalsa International (BKI) after a brief exchange of fire near Nirankari ground in north Delhi.
- The Haryana government has clamped down on Grade-3 employees traveling within the country without prior permission. Employees will no longer be able to misuse air travel facility if they go more than 500 km. For some time, in the name of accidental air travel, the eyes of the government were being dusted. Picnic was also being named as casual work.
- the authorities on Sunday announced to withdraw the tender floated for the construction of parking space on the premises of Jammu’s ancient Panchvaktra Mahadev temple, the issue has snowballed into a controversy, with the BJP and Congress trading barbs against each other.
- The site, the construction of the district collection centre, which includes nine sub components viz administrative block, auction platform, storage godowns, canteen, health care centre etc, involving Rs 2 crore, was started.
- Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah in Delhi which was closed for over five months due to COVID-19 outbreak, opened for devotees .
- India overtook Brazil to become the second worst coronavirus-hit country with total cases reaching 42,04,613 after a record jump of 90,802 cases in the last 24 hours.
- Kangana Ranaut, while replying to a tweet that said Centre has extended ‘Y’ category security to her ahead of her Mumbai visit, thanked Home Minister Amit Shah.
- The Narcotics Control Bureau has arrested an alleged drug dealer named Anuj Keshwani. His name was revealed during the interrogation of another alleged drug peddler Kaizen Ibrahim, who was arrested in the case related to actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death.
To read more click the link below