INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- National Immunization Technical Advisory Group (NTAGI) chief Dr NK Arora on Sunday said children with comorbidities will be prioritised for COVID-19 vaccination when it begins in India.
- The Haryana government on Sunday extended the COVID-19 curbs in the state till October 18. However, it allowed Residential Universities and Industrial Training institutes to conduct offline classes while adhering to COVID-19 appropriate behaviour.
- A video being widely circulated online shows Haryana CM ML Khattar telling BJP workers to create “500-1,000” volunteers and let them “pick up sticks” to give “tit-for-tat” treatment to farmers.
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath on Sunday said the violence which broke out in Lakhimpur was “unfortunate” and a probe will be conducted into it to take strict action against the perpetrators.
- Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan and two others were remanded to NCB custody till Monday (October 4) after being arrested in connection with a drugs bust at a rave party on a cruise.
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW