INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- India has reported 18,346 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, the lowest rise in the number of daily cases in the last 209 days.
- Only one Rajya Sabha member, SR Balasubramoniyan of AIADMK, attended all 138 sittings of the last seven sessions, reports claimed on Monday citing an analysis by House Secretariat.
- Delhi civic body report, there were 217 cases of dengue in September, the highest count for the month in the last three years.
- The Delhi High Court on Monday warned the Delhi Police against interfering with operations of spas that have valid licences and following COVID-19 norms.
- A worker at a chemist shop in Delhi’s Anand Parbat area was stabbed to death after he failed to pay back a loan of ₹300.
- The Madras High Court has noted that cinema halls that prohibit viewers from carrying water from outside should provide free and potable water to them.
- A special court in Bihar’s Madhepura acquitted former MP and Jan Adhikar Party founder Rajesh Ranjan alias Pappu Yadav in a kidnapping case lodged in 1989, citing want of evidence.
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW