INDIA STATES TIMES NEWS DESK
- India registered 14,348 new cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours, 11% lower than yesterday. As many as 805 deaths were reported in the country in the last 24 hours, increasing the total death count to 4,57,191.
- The Supreme Court on Wednesday appointed an independent expert committee into the allegations of spying using Israeli spyware Pegasus.
- Delhi Police began removing barricades at the Tikri border where farmers have been protesting against the Centre’s three farm laws, a senior officer said.
- Former Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh’s meeting with Union Home Minister Amit Shah on the ongoing farmers’ protest over the Centre’s new farm laws on Thursday was postponed.
- Gujarat government on Thursday eased the COVID-19 night curfew in eight cities by two hours for one month starting October 30.
TO READ MORE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW